Save the Date: Are we becoming a nation of renters?
May 7, 2012 Leave a comment
The Program on America and the Global Economy Presents:
Are We Becoming a Nation of Renters?
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
8:00 am – Breakfast and Registration
1300 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20004
- Senator Bob Corker, Tennessee
- David Stevens, President and CEO, Mortgage Bankers Association; former Commissioner, Federal Housing Administration
- Jim Millstein, Chairman, Millstein & Co.; former Chief Restructuring Officer, U.S. Treasury Department
- Nick Timiraos, Reporter, The Wall Street Journal
- Presentation of New National Poll Results: “Housing and the American Dream” by The Tarrance Group
For additional details click here.